Are you ready to transition to ICD-10 on Oct. 1, 2014? Join the American College of Cardiology on Sept. 17 at 12 p.m. ET for a presentation on ICD-10-CM basics tailored to cardiology.
The program will cover the following:
- Benefits of ICD-10;
- Similarities and differences from ICD-9 using cardiology examples;
- Basics of finding a diagnosis code and unspecified codes;
- Training needs and timelines;
- Resources for coding and training; and
- National implementation issues.
The ACC has also archived webinars on numerous other practice management topics. Get tips on:
- Navigating the Physician Payments Sunshine Act;
- Successfully participating in 2013 PQRS; and
- Evaluation and Management documentation.