The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) recently announced the late-breaking clinical trials sessions for the upcoming Heart Rhythm scientific sessions.
The 38th annual conference takes place from May 10 to May 13 at McCormick Place in Chicago. More than 800 experts in the cardiac rhythm management field will serve as faculty for more than 250 educational sessions, according to HRS.
Here is a schedule of the late-breaking clinical trials (all times are Central Standard Time):
May 11 – from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
* The S-icd Post-market Approval Study
* Intranasal Etripamil For Conversion Of Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT). Node-1 Trial
* A Leadless Pacemaker In The Real-world Setting: The Micra Transcatheter Pacing System Post-approval Registry
* A Prospective Randomized Trial of Apixaban Dosing During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: The AEIOU (Apixaban Evaluation Of Interrupted Or Uninterrupted Anticoagulation For Ablation Of Atrial Fibrillation) Trial
* Long Detection Programming In Single Chamber Defibrillators Reduces Unnecessary Therapies And Mortality: The Advanceiii Trial
May 12 – from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
* EWOLUTION trial: 1-Year Efficacy and Safety of Left Atrial Appendage Closure with WATCHMAN in Patients with or without Contraindication to Oral Anticoagulation
* Spect guided Left Ventricular Lead Placement For Improved Crt Efficacy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
* Ranolazine in High-Risk ICD Patients (RAID) Trial
* Pulmonary Vein Isolation With Versus Without Continued Antiarrhythmic Drug Treatment In Subjects With Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation: Results From The Powder Af Multicentre Randomised Trial
* High Incidence Of Previously Unknown (“Silent”) Atrial Fibrillation In Patients At High Risk For Atrial Fibrillation And Stroke: Primary Results From The REVEAL AF Study
May 12 – from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* The Nanostim Leadless Pacemaker: Battery Failures and Worldwide Chronic Device Retrieval
* Compliant Endovascular Balloon Reduces the Lethality of Superior Vena Cava Tears During Transvenous Lead Extractions
* First-in-man Feasibility Study Of Subcutaneous Defibrillation Utilizing An Integrated Flexible String Shaped Defibrillator
* Pv Isolation With A Novel Multielectrode Radiofrequency Balloon Catheter That Allows Directionally-tailored Energy Delivery (radiance): A Multicenter First-in-man Experience