Cardiology administrators have important work ahead of them as practices look to flourish financially and remain compliant during a transition to merit-based payment models.
Below are 10 health systems or networks that posted job listings seeking administrative help in the last two weeks. This is not an exhaustive list.
1. St. Luke’s University Health Networks (Bethlehem, Pa.): seeks a practice administrator
2. UT Health San Antonio: seeks a cardiology division administrator
3. Denver Health: seeks a cardiovascular services manager
4. Cayuga Medical Associates (Ithaca, N.Y.): seeks a practice manager
5. Legacy Health System (Portland, Ore.): seeks a director, cardiovascular service line
6. Houston Medical Center: seeks a medical practice administrator
7. Hospital Corporation of American—South Atlantic Division (Charleston, S.C.): seeks a division vice president, cardiovascular service line
8. Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore): seeks an assistant administrator, clinical
9. University of California San Francisco Medical Center: seeks a clinical information services administrator, cardiovascular service line
10. CHRISTUS Health (Shreveport, La.): seeks a director of cardiology service