Monday, March 15, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Another timely ACC Symposium especially as CMS and Congress scrutinize the ever-increasing use of imaging. In this session, expect a representative from each major cardiology association to review the appropriateness criteria put forth from that association.
- American College of Cardiology will review its appropriateness use criteria.
- Society of Cardiovascular MR will undertake the appropriateness of cardiac MR.
- Society of Cardiovascular CT will discuss cardiac CT appropriateness.
- American Society of Echocardiography will examine echocardiography appropriateness.
- American Society Nuclear Cardiology will handle nuclear imaging appropriateness.
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions will discuss percutaneous coronary intervention appropriateness.