Physio-Control, a subsidiary of Medtronic, has released its Lifenet System Version 4.1, a secure web-based platform that communicates patient data between the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and a hospital team.
Lifenet products aid in the management and care of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) patients.
According to the Redmond, Wash.-based company, the Lifenet Version 4.1 is equipped with the five following products:
- Lifenet Adapter: routes data from a 12-lead management system to the Lifenet system;
- Lifenet Connect: sends data from a Lifepak monitor/defibrillator to the company's Code-Stat review software;
- Lifenet Export: exports data from Lifenet to hospital information systems;
- Lifenet Archive: stores 12-lead ECG reports; and
- Lifenet Assets, a web-based system to track Lifepak inventory.
Lifenet version 4.1 operates through a subscription service, according to Physio-Control.