Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the structural heart device industry include rising adoption of transcatheter aortic valve replacement procedure and introduction of new hybrid tissue engineered heart valve.
The study includes the structural heart device market size, and forecast for the global structural heart device market through 2021, segmented by procedure, position, and region, as follows:
Structural heart device market by procedure [$ million shipment analysis from 2011 to 2022]:
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVR)
- Repair Other
- Surgical Valve
- Mechanical Heart Valve
- Tissue Heart Valve
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
Structural heart device market by position [$ million shipment analysis from 2011 to 2022]:
Structural heart device market by region [$ million shipment analysis from 2011 to 2022]:
- North America
Structural heart device companies profiled in this market include Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Medtronic Public Limited Company, St. Jude Medical, Inc, Boston Scientific Corporation, and LivaNova PLC are among the major suppliers of structural heart devices.
Lucintel forecasts that the TAVR, TMVR, and tissue heart valve segments in structural heart device market are expected to show above average growth during the forecast period.
Within the global structural heart device market, the TAVR segment is expected to remain the largest segment. Increased catheter based procedures coupled with rising adoption of technological advancements in an effort to reduce treatment duration for high conventional surgical risk patients is expected to result in significant growth of the transcatheter aortic valve replacement market.
North America is expected to remain the largest market and is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period mainly due to increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures for heart valve repair and replacement in this region.
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities in the Global Structural Heart Device Market 2017-2022: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global structural heart device market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2011-2016) and forecast (2017-2022) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global structural heart device market size by various applications such as procedure, and position in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Structural heart market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of structural heart device market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, of structural heart device suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report addresses the following key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for global structural heart device market by procedure, which includes repair (annuloplasty, valvuloplasty, transcatheter mitral valve repair, and other repairs) and replacement (surgical valves, mechanical heart valves, tissue heart valves, and transcatheter aortic valves), position (aorta, mitral, and other), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2. Which products segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in structural heart device market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in structural heart device market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in structural heart device market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in structural heart device market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in structural heart device market and which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in structural heart device market? What strategic initiatives are being taken by key companies for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in structural heart device market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in structural heart device market for the last 5 years?
The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in this market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors' financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of Lucintel's professionals, who have analyzed and tracked this market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of this market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges, and forecasts in the market. Some of the manufacturers in structural heart device market are St. Jude Medical, Inc., Medtronic Public Limited Company, Edwards Lifesciences and others. Some of the distributors in this market are Medtronic Public Limited Company, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation and others.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4804577/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48